Albion Online is a 3D cross-platform fantacy MMORPG for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, and iOS. Many people compare it to games like Ultima Online. Features of the game include:
- Great character customization. Unlike many MMORPGs, Albion online doesn’t use classes, so you can wear any combination of weapons and armor you want. Wear heavy armor with a magical staff, or use light weight cloth for agility and carry a sword and shield. Anything is possible in Albion Online!
- No level grinding. You don’t waste time trying to gain levels. When you find new weapons and armor, you don’t have to worry about being too low-level to wear it.
- Free to play, not pay to win. All items in the game can only be found, crafted, or bought from other players. Only in game currency can be bought.
- Economy driven only by players. Every item can be crafted by players and sold. You do not buy from NPCs.
- Player houses and public buildings. Players construct buildings themselves. Building is a team effort. You can also have your own house!
- PVP that is territory based. Over 800 territories can be conquered by player guilds. Owning territories gives you access to extra resources and money. Build on your territory to create cities!
- And lots more!!!
Visit albiononline.com for more info.